Providing home modifications for the elderly and people with a disability in Newcastle
Our Newcastle home modification services help the elderly and people with a disability improve safety and access.
Hunter Home Modifications services the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle Local Government areas. Hunter Home Modifications offers a wide range of services that encourage independence, choice and improved lifestyle.
The construction team at Hunter Home Modifications has in excess of 100 years of combined building experience and over 25 years as organisation completing Home Modifications.
Hunter Home Modifications is accredited with a full NSW Builders License and all work is carried out by fully qualified, insured and licenced tradespeople.
Whether you require access modifications such as an access ramp or your doors widened, a full bathroom or kitchen modification or smaller items such as hand and grab rails you can be confident that Hunter Home Modifications can help.
Minor modifications include but are not limited to the following:
- Grab rails – shower and toilet, entrance & exit points
- Internal Handrails for access pathways and stairs
- Exterior handrails for steps and ramps
- Supply and Installation of Lever Taps
- Furniture adjustments – bed & furniture raising
- Step additions or amendments
- Door widening
Major modifications include but not limited to the following:
- Full Bathroom Modifications
- Access Modifications – Timber, Concrete or Aluminium ramps and landings with hand rails
- Kitchen Modifications – lowering of work-tops, replacement of ovens, wheel in space for wheelchairs or a full modification/renovation
- Modifications that include Assistive Technology
- Access Ways – concrete paths and hand rails
- Stair Climbers
- Internal and External Lifts
Need home modification services in Newcastle? Contact us to book in your occupational therapy assessment.